View My Stats

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Own Manifesto, of Sorts.

Which I'm sure, will lose me the rest of my friends, and garner me all sorts of grief, but guess what?  At this point, I don't care.  I'm tired of people telling me they can't deal with me, like I can help the way I'm acting.  Granted, I'm not the nicest person right now, I know, but when you think about it, have I ever been a 'nice person?'  I think not.
I am, even on my best days,
-jealous
-sarcastic
-opinionated
-outspoken
-brutally, frankly honest.
Nothing much scares me.   With me, what you see, basically is what you get.  I lost that part of me for the twenty years I was with someone who I thought I could trust, whom I thought I could love, who repeatedly hurt me, this last week for the last time.  I know, now, never to give myself away like that again.
I've spent the last three years trying to to get back to myself, which varying results.  I lost a lot of friends because of it.  Today I lost my last two. I have nothing for all my efforts.   I don't see the point to this anymore.
No one thinks I care about them, I matter to no one.  I tried to make a difference.  I even shared the story of my struggle with a mental health website-they didn't even post it.
People say I push them away.  Maybe now they can understand why.  The truth of the matter is, I will never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone.  I'm too damaged.   I have to be alone, even though I don't deserve it.  I just wanted to hear an unsolicited "I love you' every now and then.  I wanted someone to just sit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment