View My Stats

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends



It's been a crappy Summer. Crappier than I care to talk about. So much family drama, so much internet crap. I've learned a lot of things I wish I didn't know, I've lost what I thought were two good friends. My brother and my sister-in-law told all manner of lies about me, and half the family believes them. Their loss, but it sucks.
I've been slandered, and accused of slandering, when all I did was tell people the truth. What the people who slandered me don't realize is that I would not have done anything, if they hadn't gone after me first in June, on the FNH forums. Saying and insinuating things about me that were unfair and untrue. I tried to tell people about them, with varying degrees of success, but....two minutes ago, I got a message from Chef Michael Ruhlman, saying people like this were usually assholes...
Can't copy the tweet for some reason, but it's on my twitter page.
If you search for SiouxDoughNym, it's there.
Thank you, Chef Ruhlman.
It's nice that after all this shit, someone gets it.
And btw, all the readers who visit this blog from" Europe and Luxembourg", etc....get lost.
There's nothing for you here.
Sometimes, the good guys do win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment