View My Stats

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Using Blogging For the Powers of Good(Or, What Have We Learned This Summer, Children?)




Yet another summer comes to a close.






(Lucky fish, don't you think?)


The worst summer of my life, in possibly, the worst year of my life. But, enough hearts and flowers, let's talk about something else.



A dear friend of mine has a wonderful blog-"All About Alton"
http://www.allaboutalton.com/
It's acutally about more than just Alton. It's about cooking and life, and she will argue with me, but it's about dreams, and not giving up, and staying true to yourself. It's entertaining, but with a point. She's had it for the past two years, and it's given a lot of people, including myself tons of valuable information. She's a great inspiration to me, and also one of the reasons I'm still on the planet, but, that's another show. I digress.





Ever since we heard about the first oil spill in the Gulf, we've wanted to do something to help. I made a suggesting to her about something I'd been thinking of, and well she did the rest.





Le link est ici(the link is here) :





www.allaboutalton.blogspot.com/2010/09/alton-brown-fans-lets-unite-for-good.html





We're hoping to raise a good amount of money. I pray God blesses this effort. So, to my group of small, but valued readers, I ask that you all please, give something if you can. These are two causes that are very near and dear to my sister's and my heart. And yeah, they mean something to Mr. Brown, too.


See Alton, some blogs work for the Good Guys.


And that's all I have to say uh-bout that.





Here, if you are unfamiliar with Heifer International, is a video.
























I thank all of you in advance for your donations-remember, every little bit helps.









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and getting the word out. :)

    oxox

    ReplyDelete