View My Stats

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Apolgy For Alton, and the Ugly Truth (What Blogging Is For, and What IT ISN'T)






Well, I got my wish. I'm officially infamous. Last week, thanks to a Tip from Twitter, I was on the radio with Mr. Brown.




Here's the link:












I'm the third caller in the second group of calls.



Apparently, I struck a nerve with AB. I wish I knew the complete story, why he is so against blogs and bloggers, what truly happened to make him feel this way. He used to have a blog himself, and it was very enjoyable to read! I've heard the rumors of what happened, that some people sent in obscene, and borderline threatening comments and he decideed to stop, and that makes me sad.



I hope that maybe, when I see him in October I can talk to him about this. (No, I will NOT try to change his mind.)



For now, I apologize to you, AB, for pushing my point. I let my heart take over, and maybe I got a little too passionate. I promise, I wasn't trying to show you up.



I admire and respect the heck out of you. Last year, when I met you for the first time, you redeemed one of the worst days of my life and I will never be able to thank you enough for that.



I don't expect you to understand, but just know, regardless of what happens in the future, that I will always be grateful.




And now, for the UGLY TRUTH-

What follows is a thread that I started on the Forum for a Blog called Food Network Humor
Sorry, that link only brings you to the forum, not the thread. The thread starts "On the Podcast Yesterday"
Apparently, these people seem to think I'm someone else who has a blog about Mr. Brown-I'm not. I 'd really like to know what I did that was so slanderous. Truth hurts, and yeah, it's ugly.
Everything I've said about what Mr Brown says about bloggers is true.
And, I have proof.
So, it's not slander.
And I'm not scared. At All. Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world.




















No comments:

Post a Comment